28.10.12

NEW IN

1. PETITE BIRD CHAIN FLIPPY £40
2. HALLOWEEN CHARM £78
3. AZTEC VELVET SKATER £46
4. PU MESH £72

1. GOTHIC CAT TEE £20
2. VELVET AND PEARL KNICKER £28
3. ACTON CLEAN BUCKLE BOOTS £78
4. OMBRE FRINGE BIKER JACKET £185
5. CROSS BLOUSE £55
6. PEARL AND MESH BRACELET PACK £25

A quick browse through topshops new in section and these are just a selection of items I liked, although a few items are a little pricey I think I'm definitely going to go buy that cat tee, practically the opposite of the givenchy rottweiler t shirt which is really nice but I do prefer cats over dogs anyway.. 

2 comments:

  1. That fringe jacket is a-mazing, and I've been eyeing up the aztec velvet dress since it came in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it goes in the sale haha! I don't blame you it's lovely!

      Delete

I read/love/respond to all and any lovely comments! Thank you!!

ps I aways check out blogs and love finding new ones so feel free to leave yours/any recommendations :)

Rubie
XXX