8.11.12

GLAMOROUS

I've never really entered any competitions before but I've started to lately as you never know! So here is my dream outfit for £200 entry for the Glamorous competition they are currently running for bloggers..


JC Studded Spikes: £139.99
I Love Glamorous Canvas Bag: £2.99
Pewter Disco Shorts: £10.00
Black Roll Neck Crop Top: £10.99
Lolita Boyfriend Jacket: £53.99


All you have to do is create your dream outfit from their website for under £200! The winner then gets £200 to spend online at Glamorous.. I had to make two sets as there was just too many items that took my fancy then I couldn't decide which one I preferred! (and I also wasn't sure if using student discount is okay to get it to under £200)

4 comments:

  1. I like that b/w ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lay outs beautiful! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am now your new follower! XXX

      Delete

I read/love/respond to all and any lovely comments! Thank you!!

ps I aways check out blogs and love finding new ones so feel free to leave yours/any recommendations :)

Rubie
XXX