20.1.13

BOOTS

A new pair of boots is currently on my shopping list, I've been lusting after the JC Coltrane boots for a long time now and I think it's finally time for me to man up and spend some £££ on them but then Topshop brought out a few pairs of cut out buckle boots.. All I know is I need a pair of these to belong in both my boot and Jeffrey Campbell collections!!


Now which pair to buy? The prices of these range from £85 to over £1000. Obviously the Balenciaga pair are wayyyy over anything I could afford to wear on my feet.. but aren't they just amazing! Imagine the quality and I love the contrast between the gold and silver buckles. 

I do like the Arabel Cut Out Boots that Topshop have brought out, especially the studded pair and the fact that student discount would get me a little extra off the £85-£90 price tag is appealing and that they are both affordable and fit the criteria I want in a pair of boots. 

The JC Roscoe boots are one of my favourites but they are sold out practically everywhere although there is a pair in my size currently on eBay so I'll be watching them for sure! 

I love the Coltrane boots but I can't find anywhere to get them in the UK for a good price and I'm not a fan of having to pay customs but I'm weighing up the options and I think I'm gonna have to man up and do it to own a pair!

Office have the Platrane boots in stock and for £120!! I think I'm going to have to head down to an office store and hope they have them in so I can try a pair on to see if they suit me!  

11 comments:

  1. i totally want a pair of cut out boots. im kinda diggin the green platforms! x

    www.laughingassassin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're amazing aren't they!

      Delete
  2. ive had the same dilemma! Ive wanted coltranes for ages but then I saw topshop had some (in my opinion, the topshop ones arent as nice in person) BUUUT now im so drawn towards JC fastranes - coltranes/platfranes with a HUUGE platform!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah ahh I've not seen them in person yet but I didn't think they'd be on the same level as the JC's! I've seen them they're amazing!! Would definitely go for them if I could wear them everyday, I'm tempted to go for the platfranes as they're in the middle of the two! Haha let me know what ones you end up going for!!

      Delete
  3. yeahhh
    i love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! i'd get the coltranes, i've wanted them for AGES & you can pick them up for a decent price on ebay if you shop about :) I'm also for newest follower btw woo :) aha xx

    http://racheldavi3.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love yours! Thank you, i'm now the newest follower on yours too haha! Yeah I'm hoping to find a pair on there :) xxx

      Delete
  5. id love a pair of these :D

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Platranes oh myyyyyy <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the topshop 'adonis' cut out boots but am still yearning for the JC's coltranes x

    ReplyDelete

I read/love/respond to all and any lovely comments! Thank you!!

ps I aways check out blogs and love finding new ones so feel free to leave yours/any recommendations :)

Rubie
XXX