21.1.13

FUN

A day off due to us English not being able to cope when it snows was benefictial.. to my sleeping pattern! Got to love a lie in on a monday!! I'd love to say I got loads of work done but I didn't, I was however very productive and managed to have some fun in the snow by making a shoeman (does that work? haha) as I'm currently doing my art coursework with shoes as the topic! So armed with some kitchen utensils I attempted to make a boot which turned into more of a trainer, but still at least it was a type of shoe...





Ps look how cute Tilly looked in the snow, she loves playing in it!


6 comments:

  1. wow how long did that take?!
    PS i nominated you for the liebster blog award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. under an hour because i got too cold! oh wow, thank you! i'll go check it out :)

      Delete
  2. Lol tht is soo cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw it looks really good! Your cat is so cute x

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete

I read/love/respond to all and any lovely comments! Thank you!!

ps I aways check out blogs and love finding new ones so feel free to leave yours/any recommendations :)

Rubie
XXX