14.1.13

LIFE / INSTAGRAM

I need to become a better blogger!! A late new years resolution maybe? haha anyway I've just had my Media Studies coursework sent off, it's all posted on blogger (rubystrikermedia.blogspot.com) so I've been permanently logged into that account on here, hopefully it wont be moderated as I'm actually really pleased with my current mark and proud of what my group achieved! UCAS and everything that comes along with it has been a big part of my life for the past few months, as I'm sure it is of other people applying to University as well, I've got my first reply back for an interview so I've been busy sorting out portfolios for that while working on my other A Level coursework projects! Not enough time to get it all done as usual but it will all be worth it.. (I hope) haha.

This is turning out to be a very text heavy post.. sorry!! I've missed out on the opportunity to post about this christmas, sale shopping and new years and this years trends. Am I allowed to do them in mid jan? I hope so haha!! I've not posted very regularly on any social media sites over the past month (expect a few tweets a day..) but here is my past month or so on Instagram!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your Uni applications!! I love those dr martens!

    http://lucyc0le.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, shame about the price though :(

      Delete

I read/love/respond to all and any lovely comments! Thank you!!

ps I aways check out blogs and love finding new ones so feel free to leave yours/any recommendations :)

Rubie
XXX