5.2.13

A LITTLE SOMETHING

I've got loads of interviews coming up so I was playing around on polyvore trying to get some inspiration and plan something to wear (in a break from portfolio preparing and coursework) which ticked all the imaginary boxes in my head and made me look presentable and all of that usual stuff.. anyway I got a little carried away and created this set. If only money was no object! Although I think I need to invest in some velvet docs!!!
Anyway this was just a quick post to give me an excuse to say  a huuuge thank you to Farrah for this lovely post, never ever did I think I'd feature in a favourite blog post especially not after such little time blogging! Go check out her blog!

I'm also in the process of planning a charity shop vs high street post.. basically comparing practically identical  items of clothing that I've managed to pick up in charity shops which are selling for ridiculous times the price on the high street! So hopefully you'll have that to look forward to if that would be something you all would be interesting in reading.. I hope so anyway haha!

5 comments:

  1. If I had my ears pierced those Chanel babies would be mine mine mine! I love the skirt (but that that doesn't surprise me my obsession with velvet is getting a little out of hand)

    www.dusterknuckles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely aren't they! Haha don't worry I have a (not so) little velvet obsession too.. ooops! Just followed you, nicee blog! x

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the feature! That velvet skirt is amazing, want!


    onacruz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too haha!

      Delete
  3. Aww you're welcome! It was my pleasure, I seriously love your blog haha x

    ReplyDelete

I read/love/respond to all and any lovely comments! Thank you!!

ps I aways check out blogs and love finding new ones so feel free to leave yours/any recommendations :)

Rubie
XXX