18.2.13

COMME DES..


My mother hates this hat.. sorry mum! More photographs of my friend Bethany from the snow day last month, this is the last lot I have to share from then.. promise! This outfit reminded me of a childlike take on the 90's.. crop tops, beanies, docs and dungarees. Sorted! I've ordered a tripod so maybe I'll actually put up some outfit posts of me soon as I always wear things then regret not getting anyone to snap a picture of whatever I'm dressed in! Why can't I have a photographer on hand when I need one.

 So happy that it is now half term but this week is going to be far from relaxing and the weekends already gone way to quickly already!! Anyway I'm of to Birmingham tomorrow as I have an interview in the morning on Wednesday, the more I've read about the course I've applied for the more I want to do it! Ahh hopefully all goes well, I've been busy portfolio prepping for the past few days, something which I'm struggling with.. I can't decide what to include/not include! Ooops! 

37 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, I really love your beanie x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the outfits and the snow in the background is just amazing! and i have a tripod, they are so handy xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ah good i need one!! xx

      Delete
  3. Great outfit, your beanie totally rocks! :)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love your hat!
    love everything about your outfit :)

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit! I love the 90s and they always inspire me too! Dungarees and beanies are a win!!! cute pics!


    http://DownToStars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mother would also hate this hat! It's too cool for skool. Awesome snaps, great backdrop.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Pictures ,the last is my Favorite! Great Outfit ,love the red Shirt :)
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yeah sure

      Delete
  8. Great outfit! LOVE IT!
    Your blog is amazing!
    Would be really cool if you could visit my blog too! Maybe we could follow each other as well if you like? Let me know what you think :).

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Checking it out now

      Delete
  9. I LOVEEEE your blog! New follower! Oh and how amazing is your hair haha

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Love yours

      Delete
  10. thanks for your comment on my blog hun, this outfit is great! love the dungas and the hats my fave! great post xxx
    emmasalter.blogspot.co.uk
    em xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. more than welcome! thank you xx

      Delete
  11. Hi, you commented on my blogpost about the urban outfitters flatforms, this is so random but if you're a size 5 then there are some on eBay:) just thought I'd let you know x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, thank you for telling me! I'll be sure to go check them out! X

      Delete
  12. omg your hat is super awesome! LOVE. <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos girl!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. omfg! your style is absolutely amazing! perfect from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete

I read/love/respond to all and any lovely comments! Thank you!!

ps I aways check out blogs and love finding new ones so feel free to leave yours/any recommendations :)

Rubie
XXX