12.2.13

INSTAGRAM

I don't put enough photos on instagram to make this a weekly or even fortnightly feature so for now it will be a monthly post I guess! (Although I am due for a much needed phone upgrade very soon!!)


You can tell I am loving my platranes!! Wore them from around two in the afternoon till gone three in the morning and my feet were absolutely fine! No where near as much pain my feet get in from going out in heels alll night, I think I am going to have to wear these clubbing as I don't need heels for the height, I'd rather be able to be dancing still at 2am rather than complaining about how much my feet are hurting!! 

This year is going by way too fast already, how is it already february?? Crazzzzy!! And finally I just wanted to say a massive thank you to the 50 amazing people that have followed me! I logged in and saw that I now have 50 followers so thank you, I'm pleased that there are that many people that want to keep updated with my blog!! If/when I reach 100 I'd like to do a giveaway maybe or something else to say thank you! I was also thinking about doing a '50 things about me' post to celebrate in a way however I don't think I would be able to manage that many but we'll see!! 

25 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. You look gorgeous in the 3rd picture with the hat x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are great I think I need to get into the habit of using my Instagram more!
    By the way the first picture of your cat is so cute! It almost has a human face haha.

    Lydia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should! Thank you, it doesn't look too impressed though! xx

      Delete
  3. Woow, love the third photo so much!
    Very nice blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, yours too!

      Delete
  4. The paw pic is awesome! Very cool blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top right piccie is gorgeous!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing your photo's, you look so beautiful in the one on the top right!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these Instagram posts! And you look beautiful in that picture with your hat. I want your hair! Xo


    Http://www.forthelove-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing everyones instagram posts too! Thank youu xx

      Delete
  8. I love these posts, I'm such a nosey so and so...Rihanna looked amazing in that Rolling Stones shoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! She really does!

      Delete
  9. You have the most INCREDIBLE hair!!! I literally love your look.you have a cute blog and it would be great if you could come over and check out my blog as well and maybe we could follow each other, have a lovely day doll!
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! suree xx

      Delete
  10. Awesome pieces!

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh you got the Platranes?! I was eyeing them up on eBay for ages but just couldn't afford them. They're ace.
    X

    fashiondotty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess, I love them! Couldn't really afford them but I justified buying them somehow! x

      Delete

I read/love/respond to all and any lovely comments! Thank you!!

ps I aways check out blogs and love finding new ones so feel free to leave yours/any recommendations :)

Rubie
XXX