8.2.13

LEATHER AND GOLD

boy london hat / gold rings / biker leather jacket / gold chain necklace / black leather look nails / unif hellraisers / lady million / basic messenger bag

I've been browsing online for the past hour or so and the only thing I've gained is a long shopping list and baskets full of items totaling in excess of a grand! At least my bank balance hasn't decreased but I'm definitely going to have to buy the black version of that brown bag from zara! Such a beauty! Anyway these are just some items that have taken my fancy tonight! 

Lately a lot has been happening! I've nearly finished my art coursework, got the title for my exam and got responses for all my uni applications through ucas! Which means more interview preparing and portfolio creating!! Today I went to my Aunts wedding and it was really lovely! My Grandad gave her away at the age of 90 and it was a nice, personal ceremony with a pub meal and lots of drinks afterwords. I can't say I'm a fan of weddings but I'm looking forward to the reception tomorrow though as it's in a massive marquee behind the house, with my dads band playing, lots of drinks and dancing with my family which is always nice!

40 comments:

  1. That messenger bag is so cool, it's so different!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is, I love it!

      Delete
  2. That sounds so sweet :) I love weddings and that leather jacket is just perfect!!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was :) Isn't it, shame about the price tag though!

      Delete
  3. Love that Zara bag. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My BF has this Boy London hat and I borrow it all the time :)

    New post up if you would like to take a look please. Thanks! :)

    Monochrome, Tassels & Metallics #ootd

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lucky! :) Of course, love monochrome! x

      Delete
  5. absolutely adore this outfit I'd love it if you followed me back!

    bethanyxalice.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh love these items, particularly the gold chain. Desperately need one of those in my life!
    Good luck with the interviews and I hope you had a good time at the wedding!

    bbbreakingbones.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Aw thank you, I did :) x

      Delete
  7. i love that bag, it's so cool!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that boy london beanie and Paco Robanne lady million is my fave perfume, it smells gorgeous! X


    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mine too, along with Black XS! x

      Delete
  9. incredibly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohmygosh I love the bag! Its so cute.

    Lovely blog - I'm a new follower :)
    Abby x
    Be You and Be Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG love this list !!
    i have fallen inlove wit your blog!!
    new follower!!!!
    check me out!!! :)
    textbookbeauty.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the things you've picked..amazing bag

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love love this! boy london is one of my favesss xx <3

    High-Stitched Voice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yess it's one of mine too! X

      Delete
  14. We´re digging that awesome Zara bag too! Loooove those golden rings!
    Nice blog, we like it!! We invite you to our blog and if you like it we can follow! Let us know
    KISSES, hope you had a great time at your aunts wedding!

    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm dying to get my hands on that Zara lunch bag!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the items!
    Want that beanie
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so do i! xx

      Delete
  17. Great items! I want them all.

    - Keyta

    ReplyDelete
  18. obsessed with leather ahh! i want leather skirts, jackets, shorts, bags, etc! love your blog! i followed :) would love you to check out mine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. me too! haha thank you! Checking it out now :)

    ReplyDelete

I read/love/respond to all and any lovely comments! Thank you!!

ps I aways check out blogs and love finding new ones so feel free to leave yours/any recommendations :)

Rubie
XXX