14.2.13

SALES

I've managed to pick up a few sale gems over the past month but actually found my favourite items over the past few days! I always end up finding great items in my size that are exactly what I want in the end of the sales when they've been ridiculously reduced.. fate?? I really enjoy looking at what other people have bought on their blogs and in the future I'll be able to see what I've bought!

Jeffrey Campbell via Office £40

Miss Selfridge £34

Topshop, £20

Topshop £15


Topshop, £10


Topshop £10


Topshop, £20
This looks like a topshop sale sponsored post but it's only because I tend to only buy from there when things go into the sale to save a few £££! I like adding up what I would of spent if I was to buy these items at full price, it's a lot! Also sorry for the photo heavy post, there was quite a few more items I decided not to add in, mainly accessories. I managed to pick up a stripey high waisted bikini from topshop for a fiver!! I also got a big black chunky knit scarf from there. I also got this jumper, and I love it!! It's in the wash right now as I've lived in it for the past week or so, so cosy and monochrome check! I got a few bits from riverisland, a grey fur collar for three pound, the skirt that featured in this post and also the grey tweed coat in this one. Lastly I've been after a leather skirt for a while so I bought one from asos for £20 down from £65, it didn't photograph well but I'm sure I'll feature it on here soon!

40 comments:

  1. love everything!! x

    Please check out my Topshop/Miss Selfridge Jewelry giveaway x
    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/800-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! That jumper looks so cosy X

    allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love your blog and style! x

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, love yours too! X

      Delete
  4. the playsuit is amazing what a bargain! i have been loving topshop sales recently.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i loved it anyway but for a tenner i really couldn't not buy it! xx

      Delete
  5. jeffrey campbells wooo! you got some bargains! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that white blazer is amazing!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the urban decay naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was so happy when i saw it!! haha

      Delete
  7. Love your blog, your style and your buys!!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, checking yours out now :)

      Delete
  8. Your jacket is so nice - can't believe it was only £34, it looks designer!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, wish it had matching shorts though as I've been after boucle co-ords for ageees!

      Delete
  9. Great items!! x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you really did get some great items there! lucky you! so jealous I can never find ANYTHING in a 10 when I am looking! =( waaaaah!!
    H x

    harrietdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, yeah me too usually but the playsuit was one of the only size ten things I manage to get! xx

      Delete
  11. GOSH! I really need to go shopping. I am in love with all these items <3 Especially the dress!

    xx
    http://rivers-running-high.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me too! haha xx

      Delete
  12. Impressive sale finds- and they were all so cheap.
    I always give up looking and buy the full priced bits!
    Ooh what JCs did you get? Are they your platranes? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, haha sometimes I give up and do that too but I was determined to get some bargains! I got the 'mary' pair, i wish the platranes were that cheap though haha x

      Delete
  13. Amazing finds! I really struggled to find many good things in the sale this year! I love that last black playsuit, the collar tips are so cute!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did too until the day I got these, found most of the sales quite disappointing! X

      Delete
  14. Omg you got amazing things! Especially the JC shoes!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't believe you got a pair of JCs for £40! :-( I am way too jealous!

    http://brightanddandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! Office sale was kind to me!

      Delete
  16. I love the Miss Selfridge jacket! OX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the JCs and the last two topshop items, bargains!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! they were! xx

      Delete
  18. That baroque romper is gorgeous!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. some ridiculously good sale purchases.what JC's did you get?
    http://doilookrichinthis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I got the 'mary' ones in black!

      Delete
  20. you got some bloody good finds.

    x

    ReplyDelete

I read/love/respond to all and any lovely comments! Thank you!!

ps I aways check out blogs and love finding new ones so feel free to leave yours/any recommendations :)

Rubie
XXX