22.2.13

TOTE BAGS

Just a quick post as I've been online 'window' shopping all day, I have realised I need to spend money on a few new decent basics. I've been in need of a new bag for quite some time, my trusty zara basic tote has had a good amount of months situated on my arm and it's time for me to find another perfect black bag. One that will fit all the stupid necessities I insist on carrying around with me.. i.e a big make-up bag, perfume, purse and lots of other odd bits. I've been looking around for a while and just not managed to find a bag I like which is annoying as I only have a few criterias, it must be black, basic and big.
1. / 2. / 3.

16 comments:

  1. Love them all! My fave is the middle Zara bag. So beautiful!
    Abby x
    Be You and Be Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, i can't decide which one to get now haha xx

      Delete
  2. loveee the bottom one! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blogs awesme! love the first bag :) cool outfit posts! following u fo sho xx
    http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! love yours xx

      Delete
  4. all these look amazing! <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Topshop tote, its currently on my wishlist

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this!
    they are all so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of them!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These tote bags are totally amazing. I don't have one yet, but I really want to get one!
    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the last bag! The gold detail makes it so more statement type! xo

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Rubie,

    I'm taking the freedom of leaving you a comment because I'm currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the perception of young women in the UK towards today's luxury brands ads, and if you, or any of your lovely reader, could take 5 mins and complete it, it would be of much much help :)
    Here the link of my survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RVY9Z33
    Thank you!

    Lou

    ReplyDelete

I read/love/respond to all and any lovely comments! Thank you!!

ps I aways check out blogs and love finding new ones so feel free to leave yours/any recommendations :)

Rubie
XXX