14.12.13

FOG











 


The foggy weather turned out to be an interesting backdrop for a quick and very cold photo opportunity for some images to go towards a project I'm currently working on. (Everyone meet Beth - again) Here are just some quick black and white edits of a selection of photos.. there are so many more I like but I just wanted to share some on here. I really want to start learning more about photography and have started to be a lot more interested in Photographers since starting an Art Foundation. I still remember the days I'd spend styling and making up friends taking pictures of them on a little 2.1 megapixel Sony camera that served me well over the years. They had endless Facebook profile pictures against a white wall background haha. Who else did this? I can't of been the only one of us who did so! Although I don't think I can face looking back at them - the word cringe comes to mind but everyone has to start somewhere don't they!

Ps Just wanted to mention this amazing red leather jacket I managed to bag from a French Connection outlet last year for less than £70 with an RRP of £295 I think I did quite well there!

12 comments:

  1. I love the jacket, so cute!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I really like.the.ones in sephia tones....and awesome jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your look! yes everybody loves photography, by the way did u took this picture yourself?
    http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Indeed everybody does haha and yes I took all of these myself - they're of my friend Beth! X

      Delete
  5. love the pictures.. So good
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read/love/respond to all and any lovely comments! Thank you!!

ps I aways check out blogs and love finding new ones so feel free to leave yours/any recommendations :)

Rubie
XXX