24.12.13

SALE BUYS

SALE BUYS




What happened to January sales? I've already ordered a few pieces from Topshop after realising that their sale started today.. Ooops!! I couldn't resist! This month I've been working and saving like mad so I can treat myself to a MacBook Pro for Christmas and somehow I have manage to do it! So excited to get it! Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day unfortunately I'll be at work 12-6 but already can't wait till I get home to spend time drinking and eating excessively with family and friends! So yes, Merry Christmas to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Love the leather bralet, can't wait to shop the sales x

    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Hope you got some sale bargains!! X

      Delete

I read/love/respond to all and any lovely comments! Thank you!!

ps I aways check out blogs and love finding new ones so feel free to leave yours/any recommendations :)

Rubie
XXX