5.1.14

BUNKER

















An afternoon trip to the Secret Nuclear Bunker resulted in these photos to use as part of a college project I'm currently working on! It was an interesting location to say the least but I do really like some, if not all of the photographs of my good friend Megan! All 400 of them haha although I must say she's so good to photograph! My 19 shifts in December paid off (literally) and I'm currently writing this post on my new MacBook pro!! No more 5 year old laptop that turns off everytime I moved for me haha anyway I hope everyone had a lovely christmas break and a happy new year!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photography!

    http://thestylesparrow.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read/love/respond to all and any lovely comments! Thank you!!

ps I aways check out blogs and love finding new ones so feel free to leave yours/any recommendations :)

Rubie
XXX