20.3.14

PEOPLE ON THE STREET

It is currently final major project time on my course so as a form of some initial research I spent a couple of hours people watching around Camden and Covent Garden in order to capture some street style pictures of unaware subjects. (It was surprisingly difficult to go unnoticed!) The backs of people are actually quite interesting.. Do people think of exactly how their outfit will be from behind? Sometimes I feel that image is very much about front on visuals.. Anyway thought I'd share a selection of photographs from yesterday as I liked some of the outfits and styles.



1 comment:

  1. Your photos are incredible. Just stumbled across your blog - it's beautiful. It has put a smile on my face!
    Hope you'll follow back.
    All the best,
    Nadia x.

    www.travelhelphopelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read/love/respond to all and any lovely comments! Thank you!!

ps I aways check out blogs and love finding new ones so feel free to leave yours/any recommendations :)

Rubie
XXX